TOP 10 REASONS
Why high ranking IBM Executives risked their reputations, fortunes, careers, family relations, sanity, and prison terms, to engage in suspect insider trading at IBM --
10. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
9. I thought I could get away with it.
8. I have been hanging around with bad company.
7. I told my conscience to take a hike.
2. I thought that grabbing all the profits I could, in any way that I could, was the American way !
1. The devil made me do it !!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please fill in the missing “reasons”, and email your revised list to David Letterman. He’ll be glad you did ! TWITTER, DIGG, REDDIT, AND SHARE EVERYWHERE !
“For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul ? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul ?” Matthew 16:26You may follow me on Twitter -http://twitter.com/MadamePJBailey and http://twitter.com/GodsTweet
"THEREFORE WHATSOEVER YE HAVE SPOKEN IN DARKNESS SHALL BE HEARD IN THE LIGHT; AND THAT WHICH YE HAVE SPOKEN IN THE EAR IN CLOSETS SHALL BE PROCLAIMED UPON THE HOUSETOPS." LUKE 12:3